Sunday, March 25, 2018

Making memories

Our family has a joke about "making memories". It comes from this meteor shower we tried to watch once that was a total bust, but we made a memory. Today we made some memories in South Africa. We got a team member stuck on a balcony at church. A small child had an accident on our basketball court while the plan of salvation was being presented. I got to play barefoot for about an hour (although honestly that just made me fit in). I got to preach in a South African church. I got play the most intense game of pick up I've had in years. And I got to see some kids say they want to accept Christ as their Savior. It was a great day, a long day, and I can't wait to see what other memories I'll get to make this week.

1 comment:

  1. The best memories of all time. That's what I'm talking about! Mamarama

    ReplyDelete